Thursday, September 07, 2006

MUSINGS

A lot of work and thoughts means there is so much to write about but that takes time.

Today it rained really bad all day. The weather was awful but the thing that was the most interesting was that there was a tornado watch in the area becuase people thought that they saw a funnel cloud. Now even though it turned out to be a water spout, people left cars took cover and some even professed to see the "tornado coming".

So it proves the point that in the eyes of the beholder -- perception is reality!

Enjoy the musing . . . .

MUSINGS

Staying positive reigns supreme above all the indiscretions in life.
Regardless of the past, promises of the unknown future make living all the more bearable
Honoring the existence of past demons that once controlled me,
Through the mantra that banishes them from my current existence is enough for salvation.
Is it really my thoughts that save me or my actions that sustain me?
I have the answers but the questions eternal evade my grasp, for alliance with the answers means that the search ends.
Then, what has really been accomplished?
So, I’ll continue to allow my existential freedom to manifest as thought.
Always searching for the path to fulfill my intellectual desires.
And to inspire my MUSINGS . . .

1 comment:

fuzzy said...

Through reecent events, I dont blame people for taking cover, I would have done the same thing! However there is some degree of exaggeration that I am feeling on this one lol