Friday, July 20, 2007

The Charlie Mack Celebrity Weekend

I have been trying to get on and blog for a sec but things have been majorly hectic. First, I feel as though I should be featured in one of my favorite blogs YBF! I did the whole red carpet thing and of course had the ensemble together to make it hot!

The event was held at Miss Tootsies’ in Philadelphia on uber trendy South Street. It was the Charlie Mack Celebrity Party for Peace. For those who don’t know, Charlie Mack is Will Smith’s best friend and former manager. He is known for his generosity and love for the community and through this event he gives thousands of dollars to local charities each year. With Philadelphia leading the country in murders, this was a chance to get some of the top names in sports and entertainment to take a stand. I was happy to take part.

The event featured Tisha Campbell, Tichina Arnold, Mo’Nique, Rahiem Brock and Dwayne Martin. There were also many other actors and athletes there but the biggest of the evening had to be Rush Hour Star and Comedian Chris Tucker. Charlie grabbed me up when I arrived and made me walk the red carpet with him and Chris. I had done the red carpet thing before – but never with a member of the 20-million-a-movie club. I think that this is just God’s way of letting me know that the BIG stuff is just around the corner.


I had a chance to kick it with Adetukunbo one of the most

beautiful models on the planet. Indeed it was all an experience.

By the way, if you are ever in Philadelphia, check out Miss Tootsies’. The owner Kevin is really c
ool and the manager Rian, makes everyone feel right at home.

I still have to get to my post about falling for someone too quickly but for now enjoy the pics and look forward to the outing with Nicole, Thais Stunna and I.

By the way, I am at the hospital with Stunna. He was bitten by a spider while
we were moving event equipment. We have been here about three hours now so hopefully they will get to him soon. Keep my little cuz in your prayers.

Light!



3 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

Yea - Stunna will be alright! Looks like you had fun in the pics...

N4R said...

One day I will get to be fabolous like you!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Ms. Tootise's! That ice tea is a killer