Monday, July 09, 2007

Hang Wit My Frat

So this weekend the company did a concert at Shampoo with Fat Joe, Tony Sunshine and the Terror Squad. Pretty hot talent huh?

I have some pics from the whole thing. I will more than likely put them up once I can sort through them. The good thing was that I actually hung out with one of my fraternity brothers – Smooth B. He is the man! I met him through his cousin here in Philadelphia. He has really been a big help. Ima try to get him on staff to join the team. I hope we can make this work.

I also still have to do a post on Babylon Sisters. It was such a great read. I'ma get on it next.

So, the show was hot but you know what I can't get out of my mind? How can you fall from someone in two days? See, the last think that I wanted to do while I was here in Philadelphia was to find a little lady to hook up or hang out with. Truthfully, I had not planned on being here that long but you know when fate intervenes you have to allow yourself to just exist.

As far as the office, you know things have really gotten better. I have been able to manage and run things now that stunna is here. You never really realize how much one person and their persona can change the day and allow you to be the you that you know you can be. I so appreciate Stunna for that.

As I sign off, I am trying to find my way to Minneapolis for the Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Incorporated bi-annual convention. I have to work but hopefully I will be able to get away and get up there with the frat and make it happen. I'll keep you posted.

Until then . . . .


 

1 comment:

Darius T. Williams said...

It's easy to fall for someone...trust me, it happens. I think God is up there with his big X-Box in the sky controlling our feelings - lol.

It's good to see some regular posting from you. Keep up the good work.