Sunday, July 01, 2007

Back Again for the Fourth Time

So here it is. Another one of those blogs that say, I am back. I cannot begin to tell you that I hate doing that kind of stuff. So I will try to make some time in each and every day to write. If for nothing else, it's therapeutic for me. See – ya'll my therapist and didn't even know!

I am here in Philadelphia for a few days sipping a cup of Acai Zinger Herbal tea and listening to Music Choice – it is a poetry set with Keseema Kalifa and it with the tea is definitely hitting the spot.

Yesterday, we continued filming on the Wendy Williams Movie Queen of Media. Yea I know you probably have forgotten by now. I almost did! I play her dad Mr. Williams. Of course the dad to young Wendy. Since when did I look old enough to play the father of a college student? Oh well, I still look good don't I? Huh – answer me! LOL.

The movie was shooting in Staten Island, New York at Wagner College. It was my first time ever in Staten Island but the trip was a pretty cool experience. The staff was nice and professional and I was able to get one of my frat brothers to take the drive with me. He used to live on Staten Island so that made things pretty easy getting there.

I arrived shot my scenes and they even made my boy one of the extras. It was pretty cool all in all. Of course I'll leave the juicy on set stuff to come later. Yea, you gotta tune in.

On the way back, I stopped by the AT&T store to pick up the new I-phone. The guy at the store told me that my Blackjack had everything I needed so say with that and my 80GIG I-Pod. Cool with me!

The most interesting thing about the day I think was hanging out with my frat. I put on the pledge CD and we ended up reminiscing and singing pledge songs all the way back. How's that for a road trip?

The night ended with an event back in Philadelphia at Grape Street Pub. I was one of the sponsors so I had to go make an appearance. Little did I know I would be upstaged by Sir Charles Barkley! Nah, he was in the house enjoying himself and it was just a mad cool time. I forgot that Sir Charles was in the area. Maybe I should have challenged him to a game of one on one.

Nah. I think I was right to leave well enough alone!

2 comments:

fuzzy said...

U better convince us that you look good lol!
Thats an interesting concept on the iphone. So many people are itching to get that phone. According to the salesman at the at&t store, its only a blackjack and an ipod? shame!
I need a road trip, perhaps in august, hopefully I will have lots offreetimethen! ;-)

Nice "i'm back" post! glad the trip went well...

Darius T. Williams said...

I'm in agreement w/the Apple Guy - I have a T-mobile MDA - it does EVERYTHING an Iphone does and more including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook - talk about versatility. I also have the capability of using Windows Media Player for movies and music as well...that and my 30 gig Ipod - I'm good to go.