Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What the Hell Was He Thinking?


So somebody please tell me what the hell is wrong with O.J. Simpson. I mean what was he thinking?

When I looked up and saw him on CNN (you know they are everywhere all the time), I knew that this had to be some sort of a joke.

I guess not.

I’m thinking O.J. was receiving a pretty hefty NFL pension, he does not have to spend the rest of his life in jail and he relaxes at a pretty palatial estate in Florida.
Yet, according to the news reports that I have read, Simpson allegedly burst into a hotel room to take back some of the sports memorabilia that belonged to him.

WHY?

First, after the 33 million dollar judgment that exists against him from the Goldman Estate almost any money that he collects outside of his pension goes to the Goldman Family. What the hell does he need to look at some trophies for anyway? I mean there are dozens of photos all over of him receiving every award that he has gotten. Look at those.

Some people are just stuck on stupid!

OK O.J., so you felt the people took your property? Then call the police. Do you not realize that you are probably one of the most hated men in America? Does it not dawn on you that many people feel as though you got off and that they are looking for a way to bring you to justice? Nevertheless, you just play right into the hands of those same people.

It’s like you have a wish to be right back where you were thirteen years ago. Seated in front of a judge defending yourself! You could have easily held dual citizenship with another country and keep under the radar, assisted in the raising of your children and tried to live out the rest of your life in comfort and anonymity. I guess that NOT being the center of attention was just too much for you.

Just like with Michael Vick, I feel that even though this is a crime, the punishment may have been a bit too harsh. Nevertheless, you had no business there and now you have to pay the price.

I will never stop admiring the OJ that made magic on the field!

I will always laugh at all the Naked Gun movies!

Yet, I will always scratch my head with some of the stuff that you do and just wonder, “What the hell was he thinking?”

3 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

thats the thing...he wasnt thinking.

fuzzy said...

LOL I was about to say he wasn't thinking at all lol! Shame really! Hopefully he doesn't get sentanced to die in prison!

Anonymous said...

I am still trying to figure out how this story was SOOOO newsworthy that everyone had to rearrange their news lineups to include this.

I guess in an age where the average American is burnt out on Iraq, Katrina, and the foreclosure market, people just want to see someone self destruct on their own.