Tuesday, January 08, 2008

It Starts With Drama

I am going to try and make a conscious effort to blog at least once a week this year and maybe more. I am also thinking about starting another “brother” blog strictly about politics. I am so fascinated about what is going on in the Presidential election this year and I believe that some interesting things are just beginning to unfold. I am not sure just yet how that will take shape but I am moving forward.

Right now 2008 is unfolding in a very interesting manner. I have spent some time reflecting on 2007 and hoping to be a better person this year.

Interestingly enough, things are unfolding in an unbelievable fashion right now. First one of my boys went home for the holidays and returned to find his check in bed with another man! Yea, they had just secured a mortgage and were about to purchase a home together. When he told me what happened, I was hurt for him. I had to remind him though, better he find out now that after they had bought the house and were married. Folk can be so dumb. Not that I condone cheating in any form but in the bed that you both sleep in every night at your house. Dumb ass!!

On a personal level, I have been kicking it hard before the holidays. Yea, you know great dates, emotional intimacy – the works. I told her that I loved her, not that I was in love with her but just that I loved her and since then, we have only spoke via text once. I’m trying to be optimistic. Let’s hope that things work out in my favor. I’ll post about it later.

Thought for today: “Better to be silent and thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt”!

2 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

We wanna hear more about her...

fuzzy said...

Yes we do!