Saturday, February 14, 2009

Now I'm Back Again

Hey Blog world! (*To the tune of Slick Rick’s Hey Young World) I’m baaaaaaaack! With my blogging addiction, I am not sure how I stayed away so long. But I am happy to be back on the block, letting the world know my thoughts, feelings and ideas.

Well since I’ve been gone, here’s a quick Dave Letterman list of what you missed.

10. George Bush almost got hit in the head with a shoe.
9. George Bush left office!
8. I got a job!!
7. Uncle Simmie died.
6. No4Real moved to DC!
5. I met someone special!
4. I realize that I kinda miss Philly.
3. I live in the NOW more often than not.
2. I am composing my own Presidential Poem.
1. Barack Obama is the President of the United States.

On a different note, my heart goes out the families of those that were involved in the Buffalo New York Plane Crash. I cannot imagine how the families must be feeling but I have to take solace in the fact that – this too shall pass. There are all things that we have to go through in life and we have to take solace in the fact that life will ebb and flow but the most important part is that we live it!

It’s been seven months and there is so much to talk about so check back often. Until then . . .

No comments: