Monday, November 05, 2007

Frenchie Davis -Keeps Moving Forward



Not a great deal to talk about today. I got a call from my frat telling me about the premier of the new movie This Christmas with Loretta Divine, Delroy Lindo and Chris Brown. It is directed by Rob Hardy (A FAMU Grad - one time for the hill).

I'll let you know how it goes. Check the picture of me and my homee Jason with American Idol contestant turned Broadway Star Frenchie Davis after a performace in Philadelphia. Her voice was amazing and she is as beautiful as she is talented.

If you ever get to see her live check her out. I was like Jennifer who? LOL. Nevertheless, ENJOY!

3 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

Yea - I remember Frenchie Davis...you're right, she was really good!

fuzzy said...

real good indeed!

Anonymous said...

It has been a while since I stopped by your spot. I hope all is well.