Monday, January 29, 2007

Commune

I was really reading some of the things that I have written and this was something that inspired me to love me even more. Take the time to commune with you. I guess that today is one of those days that I need to just fold into myself and rely on the strength that I know is there.
Enjoy!





Most things I do by myself,
Because myself understands me.
Only in the solace of my time, can I be assured that all I utter is the truth.
I commune
With me from morning ‘til noon
And as the day progresses society consumes.
A mere whisper and a frolic in the dust of redemption
Gives flight to infinite possibilities,
So I commune with me . . . .

5 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

Feeling this man - ain't nothing wrong with taking a bit of time and enjoying the view!

Anonymous said...

Alone time is the BEST time. I agree. Being alone allows one to recharge.

Your post was beautifully written.

THE PISCEAN said...

This is good knowledge man.
Peace and Blessings

Anonymous said...

Rahman, are you gay?

Anonymous said...

I used to think you were cute back in school. Then I heard you like men who like other men, what gives?