Sunday, April 06, 2008

Greek Love!


Well, since this was the first weekend that I had spentin town since the holidays, I wanted to enjoy myself. It just so happened that Alpha Phi Alpha was having their Regional Conference in the city. Now you know with all of the festivities I had to go down there and show the Alphas how it’s done! LOL! You know being the good Kappa Man that I am! LOL!

Anyway, I hadn’t seen while Hilton, Jabari and Derrick in quite a while. They all wanted to go clubbing but you know I was on the same page as Hilton’s Linebrother – I had clubbed out. Never the less we hung out and turned Downtown into our private playground.

It was really good to see my boys who I hadn’t seen in a while. I really appreciate their hospitality and look forward to spending time with them again back in the south. Here are just a few pics from some of the fun. I can’t wait to talk about the antics that will surely come once I really get back.

Coming soon the story of the Divine Nine . . . .

2 comments:

fuzzy said...

Ahhhh reunions and reminisments!

Darius T. Williams said...

U always doing something...sit ya ass down! Hey!